Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Blog Love Feature - Polka Dot Bride - An Australian Wedding Blog

When planning my wedding I became a bit over-obsessive with wedding blogs. In fact, it was at this time that I started blogging - I used Blogger as a tool to showcase my ideas and inspiration to my family (either Pinterest didn't exist then or I was behind the eight ball)!

One of my favourite Australian wedding blogs is Polka Dot Bride.
Abounding with beautiful inspiration boards such as these below, competitions and of course great links to australian suppliers, I still like to draw inspiration from the colour palettes, amazing imagery and DIY ideas featured here.


Chamomile and Peppermint Blog - Blog Love Feature - Polka Dot Bride - An Australian wedding blog full of inspiration and ideas - Pink and grey





Chamomile and Peppermint Blog - Blog Love Feature - Polka Dot Bride - An Australian wedding blog full of inspiration and ideas - Turquoise and REd





Chamomile and Peppermint Blog - Blog Love Feature - Polka Dot Bride - An Australian wedding blog full of inspiration and ideas - Pink, brown and grey