Monday, June 24, 2013

What is Bloglovin'?

what is bloglovin bloglovin' blogloving


Love keeping up with your favourite blogs but find it hard with the numerous options on offer to follow with? Email, facebook, google reader, blah, blah blah....

I have only recently started using BlogLovin' and I love the ease of use including super quick and basic signup, daily delivery into my inbox and the ability to get inspiration from my faves and keep up with what everyone is posting in one single place. It saves me time so that I don't have to visit blogs that may not have been updated and so I don't miss any great new content. And If I don't have time in the day to blogsurf I just go back to them at a later time.

If you do currently use Google reader, heads up that they will no longer be operational from July 1st, 2013 to it may be a good idea to swap your faves over to BlogLovin'.

Oh, and If you do sign-up, don't forget to follow Chamomile & Peppermint! :)    (you can click on the image on the right)

(Please note that this is NOT a sponsored post)