Friday, July 12, 2013

My guest post for A FIFO WIFE


fifo wife mining northern nsw chamomile peppermint australia moral


Hi Lovelies,

I have been following a really interesting blog for a while now called "a fifo wife" that follows the daily ins and outs of life partnered to someone who works in mining. We have been in this position for a year now, and I have come across more and more people in the same boat as the mining boom continues in Australia. It's a roller coaster that takes some getting used to, and I find myself referring to Debs blog when I need a little strengthening, and that is what is interesting about this whole blog and social media thing. You can find support from total strangers and catharsis in the strangest of places, without it taking away from the reality of life. I wrote a piece that has been playing on my mind that I thought would fit her blog nicely and she has kindly published it today, so if you are interested you can find it here - http://thefifowife.com.au/2013/07/12/moral-delimma/

Emma xxx