As a naturopath in training, my real passion lies in food. I love food that is highly nutritious but also scrumptious and satisfying. I believe we should enjoy cooking and eating as a part of everyday life, all in moderation but not forcing ourselves to be purists (unless thats your thing and it make you happy).
You can follow my food board if you are on pinterest as there are so many yummy things I keep here and I find it the best inspiration for keeping things fresh in the kitchen. All of these recipes are from amazing foodie blogs so make yourself a cuppa and have a browse if you have a few moments to yourself. Why not cook something new this week?
1. Sea salt and Vinegar Sweet Potato Chips via Undressed Skeleton
2. Labneh via Frugal Feeding
3. Thai Chicken and Coconut Soup via Food & Wine
4. Toasted Seasame Ginger Salmon via How Sweet It Is
5. Inner Goddess Detox Salad via Iowa Girl Eats
6. Coconut Lime and Chia Pudding via Lush Loves
Do you have a recipe you would like to submit? I would love to share it! Contact me here.