Saturday, March 15, 2014

A collection of DIY inspired home decorating ideas

I haven't put any DIY relate stuff up here for a while - life has been busy and unfortunately I haven't been able to partake in as much creative activities as I usually like to. Maybe an inspiring collection of home decorating ideas is what is required to ensure I remember to put some time aside for creative pursuits - it is all about balance after all, is it not?

P.S.  These are all pinned to my pinterest "create" board along with 150+ other awesome DIY ideas - if you like these jump on and follow me here.


Emma xxx




Printed Transfer onto Vase - via Better Homes and Gardens




Ways To Re-use Old Belts - via Architecture Art Design






DIY Scandi-Style Kids Bedding - via The Curiosity Project






DIY White Painted Tree Stump Side Table - via Remodelista






DIY Macrame Curtain - via A Beautiful Mess






DIY Wooden Branch Clothes Hanger - via The Love Assembly







DIY Linen Lamp Shades - via DIY Decor Crafts